07 May 2009

Console.WriteLine("Hello World!");

Does anyone get really bored by that statement? I never really understood how it was supposed to be an introduction into programming... So, welcome to my blog. Don't mind the mess, it's still under construction. This is the first post, so I'm not going into too much depth. I've been developing in C# for the last couple of years, but just got my first "real" gig, so I figured I'd share as I got deeper into the world of programming. I'll probably also post questions here, occassionally, so feel free to chime in if you have answers or comments. Besides posts about C# and BizTalk, you'll occassionally see political and/or religous posts. I'll try to put a nice disclaimer on those so if you find yourself thinking "shut up and code!" you can just ignore those posts and go on. So, with that, I introduce you to EDI-fication, and hope you'll learn as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment