25 November 2011

Kindle,Kindle woo-hoo!

So, I got my Kindle Fire Wednesday afternoon.  I've had a little chance to play with it.

A full "Un-boxing and review" post will come later, but here are some quick impressions.

For what I plan to do with it, it seems fine.  Browsing the internet, downloading and using apps, watching videos: all of these things are great (so far).  My only problem is that I had been planning to post this from the Kindle.  That didn't work.

Everywhere else I've been trying to post has been fine, so it may just be the Blogger interface, but I was hoping that short posts would be without too much pain.  That seems not to be the case at the moment.  Maybe I'll figure it out after playing with it some more, but that is my only pain point, it seems.

All in all, I give it a solid 3.5 / 5 on a preliminary basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment