03 July 2010

Changes

This week I left my position at ESI for a new position with Sogeti USA's Irving office. I am now a consultant with Sogeti- my first gig will be providing BizTalk support while the current lead on that project goes on vacation for a month. It should be a good way for me to get some more in depth knowledge of BizTalk with people who know more than I do about its practical capabilities. I'm looking forward to the new adventure. I leave the folks at ESI without regrets, but certainly with fond memories. ESI was my first "real" development position, and I will always be thankful for the opportunity I was given there. The whole team were "good people." And, if you're from Texas, you know there is little better praise than that simple phrase. So, as I begin the next phase of my journey, I say "thank you," to Jeff, Milton, Kim, and the gang at ESI. Thanks for the opportunity. Thanks for letting me learn. Thanks for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment